Friday 23 September 2011

Apologies..

Hi everyone! Sorry for lack of posting recently.. I've been very busy with a hen weekend and going back to uni and things so I haven't really had much chance to post, I promise once I'm back on top of everything I'll start posting more frequently.
Tonight I'm going to Warehouse Project in Manchester with Annie Mac, Jack Beats, The 2 Bears and many more! I'm very excited! I just have to decide what to wear now... My options are limited as I brought the most random selection of clothes back with me, what was I thinking! Shoes will have to be flats as they'll be lots of dancing til the early hours. I'll also need something cool and comfortable as its bound to get sweaty.. Any suggestions would be very grateful!

What are your plans for tonight and the weekend?



4 comments:

  1. Flats are a great option as well as brogues! I saw some good ones on Madewell! My plans for this weekend are a lot of sleeping :-) xoxooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have a great blog! please check out my blog and follow if you like, I promise to do the same for you! xx
www.lovejoice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah you're based in Manchester?
    OMG I just moved down and really need some help with fashion stuff.
    Could you please drop me an email?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The special red soles make Christian Louboutin pumps win great success in the market. With its luxury design and very simple design, Christian Louboutin Pumps has obtained superb reputation between style people.
    Christian Louboutin Pigalle 120mm Patent Leather Pointed Toe Pumps Leopard
    Christian Louboutin Iriza 120mm Patent Leather Pointed Toe Pumps Nude
    Christian Louboutin Iriza 120mm Patent Leather Pointed Toe Pumps Red

    ReplyDelete