Thursday 30 June 2011

I WANT!!!!

Due to the fact I have to start paying rent for my house from tomorrow, money is a bit tight at the moment! But that doesn't stop me endlessly trawling through clothing websites looking at items I can't afford (really, I don't know why I torture myself like this!!). So here are just a few items I'm lusting after at the moment....


Bright Green Denim Shorts £35 Whistles


LOVE Stacey Print Pleated Maxi Skirt £45 inlovewithfashion.com


MAC Lipstick in Politely Pink £13.50





Red Pleated Playsuit £40 Miss Selfridge



White Lace Flippy Dress £48 Topshop

I think all of these items would be perfect for the summer season! The red playsuit would look great on a night out teamed with heels and a few simple accessories. The white lace dress from Topshop is bang on-trend for summer but would also see you through to winter when teamed with tights and brouges and a lovely coat. Hmmm I may eventually give into temptation and purchase one (or two!) but for the sake of my bank balance I going to try to stay strong!!

No comments:

Post a Comment